The Most Common Places for Hidden Damage on your Vehicle
The purpose of this infographic is to tell you about the right places to go in case your car faces a collision and with its smart design and informative approach it is very much successful in it. Let us discuss about it in detail so that all its positive features are highlighted:
- The first think that grabs our attention is the use of two different shades of green along with white all over the graphic. The selection of colors and their application in the right proportion is really appreciable.
- We like the idea of using a funky icon featuring a car along with a magnifying glass to imply the fact that there may be several damages hidden in the car that are not detectable to a layman’s eyes.
- The explanation of the subject of discussion works very well as introduction and rightly leads the reader to the main discussion.
- One must acknowledge the fact that the different types of hidden damage have been beautifully portrayed along with suitable illustrations.
- The content is simple, to-the-point and never seems to be irrelevant or difficult to understand. It has been well presented using the correct fonts and styles so that the reader never loses interest.
- The subtopics, that is, the place where the damages may be found have been correctly highlighted using large fonts so that one may view the main points before reading the entire content in detail.
- Each point has been separated from the other in a neat and proper way.
The infographic depicts the skills of the designer at every step. It bears evidence to the fact that no stones have been left unturned to make the entire thing catchy and useful for the target audience.