Look at this infographic. It is so properly done. The layout is good, the pictures and the content are well-placed. The infographic shows you the solutions as to how to get rid of lice. This is where the infographic highlights itself. Simply by reading the title, you will know that what content you will get here.
For instance, this infographic is designed in such a way that the information that needs to be conveyed comes out in a clear manner.
- The main subject of the infographic is stated right in the beginning so that the topic is clearly introduced to the reader. This can be a striking title followed by a brief summary of the overall topic. For instance here, “How To Get Rid of Lice”.
- It may start as a story so that the reader gets involved in it and feels like reading further.
- Personalization is another important thing. Using the words “YOU” and “I” makes your infographic very effective. The user can relate to the infographic with such kind of personalization.
- Making use of warning signs and instructions in bold letters will exactly ease out the information you want to provide, just like “Don’t Panic” and “Its Lice”.
- Use of images is crucial. Through well-organized and presented graphics and data visualisations related to the information provided, it would be easy to attract the reader visually and generate the interest of the reader.
Putting pointers and step-wise information grabs the attention of the reader and the information gets across very clearly and in a precise way. Bullets, pointers and steps makes the infographic accurate and to the point. Identifying a problem and giving a straight solution to it makes the reader rely upon you for genuine information. The infographic should be well concluded with either a brief summary such as “Do’s & Don’ts” for the readers or an actionable tip like “For further information, click here”.